Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dear Mitt

You are right. I was given gifts. I was given the gift of a President who cares about me. I was given the gift of probably the most intelligent President in history. I was given the gift of a President with compassion, integrity, and a deep love for this country. Not a man like you, who only wonders what he can suck out of it. I was given the gift of the country I love so much being saved from the blood sucking evil that wants me living in a crummy mobile home and driving a rust bucket to work to help make them wealthier.

Mitt, you may be slick. You may have a great disc jockey voice. You may have mostly good hair days. But you can't fool us. We ain't going for "I'll tell you after the election." And by the way, thank you for picking that lame-brain Paul Ryan as a running mate. CA-CHING!!!! You lost many of my staunch Republican friends at that point. But he is going to bring you Wisconsin, right? Oh wait........

Mitt, I am so over you. You are yesterday's news.

No comments:

Post a Comment